Finding a California DUI Defense Attorney
Consider the following when choosing an attorney to represent you. Finding an experienced and reputable attorney in a DUI case can be an extensive and trying process.
- Review American Bar Association Journal articles for DUI specialization.
- Do the quoted fees include DMV hearing, expert fees, blood reanalysis, trial, etc.?
- Does the attorney have an Approved Board Certification (ABA) from the National College for DUI Defense?
- Avoid attorneys who make promises of results.
- Ask for a written contract for all charges and services.
- Ask an officer who they would select if arrested for DUI.
For more information about DUI attorneys’ fees: What Will a DUI Attorney Cost?
California DUI: A Drunk Driving Legal Guide
Includes recommendations for the best DUI attorneys in Northern and Southern California.
California State Bar
Check an attorney’s complaint and disciplinary record online.
Back to Top
Offices Located In
- Rancho Cucamonga
8608 Utica Avenue, Suite 220, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
16152 Beach Blvd, Suite 280, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
19800 Macarthur Boulevard #300, Irvine, CA 92612
3780 Kilroy Airport Way #200, Long Beach, CA 90806
7121 Magnolia Avenue Suite H, Riverside, CA 92504
1045 West Katella Avenue #350, Orange, CA 92867
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard Suite 200, Torrance, CA 90503
468 N. Camden Drive, Second Floor, La Colonade Building, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
© 1998-2020 Lawrence TaylorAll Rights Reserved
Professionally managed by