Finding a California DUI Defense Attorney
Consider the following when choosing an attorney to represent you. Finding an experienced and reputable attorney in a DUI case can be an extensive and trying process.
- Review American Bar Association Journal articles for DUI specialization.
- Do the quoted fees include DMV hearing, expert fees, blood reanalysis, trial, etc.?
- Does the attorney have an Approved Board Certification (ABA) from the National College for DUI Defense?
- Avoid attorneys who make promises of results.
- Ask for a written contract for all charges and services.
- Ask an officer who they would select if arrested for DUI.
For more information about DUI attorneys’ fees: What Will a DUI Attorney Cost?
California DUI: A Drunk Driving Legal Guide Includes recommendations for the best DUI attorneys in Northern and Southern California.
California State Bar Check an attorney’s complaint and disciplinary record online.