Finding a California DUI Defense Attorney
Consider the following when choosing an attorney to represent you. Finding an experienced and reputable attorney in a DUI case can be an extensive and trying process.
- Review American Bar Association Journal articles for DUI specialization.
- Do the quoted fees include DMV hearing, expert fees, blood reanalysis, trial, etc.?
- Does the attorney have an Approved Board Certification (ABA) from the National College for DUI Defense?
- Avoid attorneys who make promises of results.
- Ask for a written contract for all charges and services.
- Ask an officer who they would select if arrested for DUI.
For more information about DUI attorneys’ fees: What Will a DUI Attorney Cost?
California DUI: A Drunk Driving Legal Guide
Includes recommendations for the best DUI attorneys in Northern and Southern California.
California State Bar
Check an attorney’s complaint and disciplinary record online.
Back to Top
Offices Located In
1045 West Katella Avenue #350, Orange, CA 92867
19800 Macarthur Boulevard #300, Irvine, CA 92612
16152 Beach Blvd, Suite 280, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
7121 Magnolia Avenue Suite H, Riverside, CA 92504
- Rancho Cucamonga
8608 Utica Avenue, Suite 220, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
3780 Kilroy Airport Way #200, Long Beach, CA 90806
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard Suite 200, Torrance, CA 90503
© 1998-2023 Lawrence Taylor (retired)All Rights Reserved
Professionally managed by