In the "Did you know…?" department, we’ve been getting a lot of traffic and inquiries concerning the "DUI Statistics" section of my DUI defense law firm’s website. A brief sampling of interesting facts and figures:
– How many drivers were arrested in the U.S. for DUI in 2010? (1.41 million)
– What was the estimated number of times drivers drove drunk in 2010? (112 million)
– How many drunk driving arrests were there in California in 2010? (195,879)
– What percent of DUI arrests were of women? (22.4%)
– What is the median age of drivers arrested for DUI? (30 years old)
– What percent of DUI offenders originally convicted in 1994 reoffended at least once by 2010? (31%)
– Statistically, what is your chance of being involved in a DUI accident in your lifetime? (33%)
For further interesting facts and statistics concerning drunk driving in the United States, visit our website at California’s Premier DUI Defense Attorneys.
The post How Many DUI Arrests Are There in a Year? appeared first on Law Offices of Taylor and Taylor - DUI Central.